English Spanish Portuguese
1. For Caudal Magazine (hereinafter "CAUDAL") the privacy and security of your information is very important. Therefore, CAUDAL is committed to safeguard your privacy and to make your best efforts so that navigation on the website www.caudalmagazine.com (hereinafter, the "Site") is safe. Notwithstanding, you know and accept that the use of the Internet in general implies the assumption of potential risks and that the exchange of information through the Internet has the risk that such information can be captured by a third party.
2. In order to access contents and/or services that need previous registration, we will only request the data strictly necessary for you to access the contents and/or services of the Site. The purpose of the registration is to establish the user's contact information, which will be kept in strict confidentiality and reservation and will not be disclosed to third parties. CAUDAL will only use such data for compliance with CAUDAL obligations.
3. CAUDAL complies with all the regulations for the protection of personal data, in particular with Law No. 25.326 and its Regulatory Decree No. 1558/01 (hereinafter the "Personal Data Protection Regulations"). In that sense, your data will be stored in a database owned by CAUDAL that is registered in the National Registry of Databases, dependent on the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data. In order to guarantee the security of the personal data that you provide to CAUDAL, the same criteria and the same degree of diligence that CAUDAL applies will be applied to safeguard your own information.
4. CAUDAL assumes the veracity of all the information that is provided by you at the time of registration. Consequently, CAUDAL does not verify or assume the obligation to verify the veracity, validity, sufficiency and authenticity of said data. You also assume responsibility for keeping this information current at all times.
5. The holder of the personal data has the right to exercise the right of access to them for free at intervals of not less than six months, unless a legitimate interest for the purpose is established as established in article 14, paragraph 3 Of Law No. 25,326. To exercise your right of access you must prove your identity.
6. To exercise the rights of access, rectification, updating or deletion, according to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Regulations, you must send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
7. The information provided by you will be stored for the duration of your relationship with CAUDAL and for a period of 5 years thereafter, only for legal purposes
8. The National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, the control body of Law No. 25,326, has the authority to deal with complaints and claims that arise in relation to non-compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data. (According to DNVDP provision 10/2008). For more information, you can access http://www.jus.gob.ar/datos-personales.aspx.
9. By browsing the Site, our system may automatically obtain information about your browsing behavior through "cookies". A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in your browser, so that the website can check your activity and track the websites you have used, but the only personal information that a cookie may contain is information which you supply yourself. A cookie can NOT read data from your hard drive. If you have set your browser to notify you before accepting cookies, you will receive the warning message with each cookie. You can refuse to accept cookies by turning them off in your browser. You do not need to have cookies enabled to use the Site. If you refuse to accept cookies, there is a possibility that you may not have access to certain services provided by the Site.