English Spanish Portuguese
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These general terms and conditions (hereinafter, the "Terms and Conditions") govern the relationship between the users of the website www.caudalmagazine.com (hereinafter, the "Users") and Caudal Magazine, owner of said website (hereinafter "CAUDAL").
2. Through the website www.caudalmagazine.com (hereinafter, the "Site") users will be able to access content and services that CAUDAL makes available on the Site as well as the online version of CAUDAL.
4. CAUDAL reserves the right to modify and/or alter and/or update the Site in its sole discretion at any time. The modifications will come into effect from the moment of their publication on the Site.
5. All users, when browsing the Site, acknowledge and accept the Terms and Conditions and comply with all the provisions that make it up.
6. It is expressly clarified that in order to access some content and/or services of the CAUDAL Site, it may request the registration of the User.
7. The User declares and guarantees that all the information that he provides for the purposes of registration will be true, complete and he undertakes to keep it updated. In that sense, the User undertakes to keep CAUDAL and the Site free and free from any liability for any sanction and/or claim and/or damage that may arise as a result of the breach of the declaration and guarantee manifested above.
8. The Site may reject any request for registration or, cancel a previously accepted registration, without such a decision being justified, and without it generating any rights for the benefit of the User.
9. The Site will use the information provided by the User exclusively in order to allow the User to access the content or use the services that require registration.
10. CAUDAL will comply with the provisions of Law 25.326 and supplementary regulations (hereinafter, the "Personal Data Regulations"). In particular, CAUDAL undertakes not to use and/or disclose to third parties the personal data of the User, as well as to comply with the principles of quality, purpose, confidentiality and security of the Personal Data Protection Regulations.
11. CAUDAL undertakes to take all precautions that are necessary to guarantee the security of the User's personal data.
12. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the contents and services offered by the Sites will be at his sole risk and/or responsibility.
13. The User agrees to use the Site and all its content in accordance with law, morality, and public order. Likewise, is committed to make adequate use of the contents of the Site and not to use them to carry out illegal activities or constitute crimes, that infringe on the rights of third parties and/or that violate the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other norms of the applicable legal order.
14. The User is responsible for the good use of the Site, expressly undertaking to avoid any type of action that may damage systems, equipment or services accessible directly or indirectly through the Internet, including the intentional congestion of links or systems and according to the present conditions.
15. The User shall be solely responsible for the proper use of the Site. In no case shall CAUDAL be responsible for loss of profits or damages arising from any mediate and/or causal consequences, punitive damages or of any other nature.
16. CAUDAL is not responsible and does not make any statement or give any guarantee about the operation of the Site.
17. CAUDAL has no obligation to verify the identity of the Registered Users, so it will not be responsible in any case for illegitimate use of the identity.
18. If a User considers that another User has illegally used his/her personal data, he/she must make the corresponding complaint to the email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Users agree that in the event of being reported for identity theft, during the analysis of said complaint, the Site may temporarily suspend access to your account and/or may prohibit comments from said account.
19. The Site constitutes the exclusive property of CAUDAL, including but not limited to its images, design, compilations, code, sounds, trademarks, titles, designations, mentions, distinctive signs, logos, and all other material. CAUDAL reserves all rights to the material contained in the Site and does not assign or transfer to the User any rights to its intellectual property or that of third parties. All reproduction, distribution and/or modification of the Site must be expressly authorized.
20. The signed journalistic notes published on the Site with the signature of its author are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect the position of CAUDA.
21. CAUDAL will not be responsible for any malfunction, inability to access or bad conditions of use of the Site due to the use of inappropriate equipment, interruptions related to internet service providers, saturation of the internet network and/or by any other reason.
22. The User acknowledges and accepts that: (i) CAUDAL shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages or losses, including, without limitation, damages caused by the loss and/or deterioration of information and/or use of the Site; (ii) the use of the Internet in general implies the assumption of risks of potential damages to the software and hardware of the User; (iii) the exchange of information through the Internet has the risk that such information may be captured by a third party.